The Humane Society of the Black Hills is your local humane society. Donations to national organizations do not reach the animals at the Humane Society of the Black Hills. By donating to us directly, you can help the local animals and families who need it most.
We rely on the generosity of our community to assist us in providing excellent shelter and care for all of the lost, homeless, and neglected animals in our area. To learn more about the various ways that you can support the HSBH through donations or otherwise, please contact our Resource Development Director at (605) 341-3217 or by email at email@example.com.
- Planned Giving, Memorial Gifts
- Gifts In Memory Of, In Honor Of
Recognize special occasions and dates.
Recognition receipts to include with your card are available at the Humane Society, 1820 E. Saint Patrick Street
- Participate in or donate to one of the many events
the Humane Society of the Black Hills benefits from each year.
- HVAC Upgrade Project: Visit our GoFundMe page for more details
- WoofTrax App: Download the WoofTrax app at www.wooftrax.com, and the HSBH will receive a donation for each mile that you walk
- Donate Your Car: Donate your vehicle to the HSBH by visiting www.cardonatingiseasy.org
- Flaps for Fido: When you purchase a doggy door by clicking here, you’ll get 10% off your purchase, and HSBH will receive 10% of your purchase amount donated back!
- Amazon Smile: You shop. Amazon gives. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the HSBH. AmazonSmile is the same products, prices, and service as Amazon. Simply shop at www.smile.amazon.com.
- PayPal: The easiest online method for donating to HSBH directly! Click “Donate” for one-time donations, or fill out the simple recurring payment form below and click “Subscribe” to have PayPal set up recurring payments for you: